Our French counterpart: CIRIS
Pierrette Weidlich, Présidente du CIRIS
© Beljanski Foundation, Inc.
CIRIS stands for the Centre d’Innovations, de Recherches et d’Informations Scientifiques (Center of Scientific Innovations, Research, and Information). Led by Mrs. Pierrette Weidlich, CIRIS, whose activities are located mainly in Europe, works closely with the Beljanski Foundation and sponsors research with products that stem from Mirko Beljanski’s research.
CIRIS is a Non Governmental Organization (O.N.G.), and pursues several goals:
- To work for the official recognition of the discoveries and innovative concepts developed by the scientist Mirko Beljanski.
- To promote and coordinate the exchange of information, both nationally and internationally, related to the research and new treatments (including biological, selective, and non toxic) of diseases of cancerous, viral or degenerative origin.
- To spread awareness among patients, public organizations, and the media.
- To support innovative researchers and unite all the doctors, biologists, health professionals, and associations devoted to utilizing a natural approach to health.
- To help patients by facilitating access to natural therapies
- The donations received by the Foundation help initiate new studies and clinical trials useful for both the recognition of innovative products and the introduction of new applications in holistic medicine.
Click here to find out how to Support the Beljanski Foundation’s mission >>